Women's Classes at Willow South Barrington
Women’s Daytime Classes offer large-group teaching and small-group discussion on a range of Bible, parenting, and topical issues for women of all ages and stages of spiritual growth. Classes are held on various weekdays from 9:30–11:30 a.m., during fall and spring semesters. Note: Childcare is available for a nominal fee via pre-registration.
• | Continue this second semester studying the book of Isaiah each Tuesday morning—and dive deep into God's message of salvation.
• | Receive spiritual nourishment and emotional support while we learn the ten essential ingredients for a solid, healthy family.
• | Register your child for KidsCare while you attend a daytime class at Willow Creek.
• | If you’ve ever wondered how you can grow your faith, serve God and lead a life of influence, join us as we explore the New Testament books of 1 & 2 Timothy.
• Wednesday KidsCare 4 Classes | Register your child for KidsCare while you attend a daytime class at Willow Creek.
• Moms with Teens | This semester, we will study Sticky Faith: Everyday Ideas to Build Lasting Faith in Your Kids to join a movement of parents who desire to help their kids develop a long-term faith.
• Fully Alive in God's Belovedness | In this spiritual formation class, we will we explore how to wake up to the always-available presence of Christ, alive and at large throughout the world, who invites us to be His followers wherever we are
• Thursday KidsCare 4 Classes | Register your child for KidsCare while you attend a daytime class at Willow Creek.
• | The Life in Christ Discipleship Study is designed for women who long to be mentored and discipled in Christ.
• Friday KidsCare 4 Classes | Register your child for KidsCare while you attend a daytime class at Willow Creek.
MOPS at Willow Creek
MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) encourages, equips, and helps women become better moms. MOPS International connects mothers all over the world to a community of women right in their own neighborhoods, who meet together to laugh, cry, and embrace the journey of parenting infants and preschoolers.
Willow's MOPS groups are a safe place for women to be authentic with their successes and their struggles; to be better equipped in the vital roles they play; and to find their identity by journeying alongside one another. MOPS meets at Willow's South Barrington campus on select Friday mornings, September through May. Childcare is available via registration. Learn more and register here.
Midweek Women’s Classes (7:30–9 p.m., Wednesdays)Believing God, A Beth Moore Bible Study | As followers of Jesus, we are called not only to believe in God, but also to believe God. In this in-depth, video-based Bible study taught by Beth Moore, we will learn what it means to believe God’s words and promises about who He is and who we are. We will have time around the table to discuss these critical topics and how they intersect with our lives.
God’s Promises from Genesis to Revelation | Join us as we walk through God’s word from Genesis to Revelation to study His promises and learn how to allow them to guide us on our individual leadership journeys.
The Red Glove Riders
This community of women motorcycle enthusiasts develops friendships and grows spiritually by riding together and enjoying time together in social settings. Red Glove Riders are also members of the "co-ed" HighRoad Riders.