The Care Center services are possible with the help of our partners and volunteers. See all the ways available to support us.
Here are some of the most helpful ways you can give.
• Contribution checks made out to Willow Creek Care Center may be placed in the offering during any weekend service. For cash contributions, write Willow Creek Care Center on the envelope.
• Include your name and address on the check/envelope if you wish to receive credit for tax purposes.
• Mail to: WILLOW CREEK CARE CENTER, 67 ALGONQUIN RD, BARRINGTON IL 60010-6143
Read about Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital (NMLFH) Surgery Department’s story.
If your company, group, or organization would like to start a donation drive on our behalf, we couldn't be more honored and thank you. Below is an overview of the process and some basic guidelines. Drives play an important role in supplying most needed items that are hard to acquire or deplete quickly.
Email us first: Please email [email protected], subject line, “Donation drive by [your group name].” A staff member will email back with either questions on what you’re looking to donate or provide a list of our most-needed items at that time.
Identify as a volunteer: When running the drive, we want your organization/group front and center! Be clear that this is your effort benefiting Willow Creek Care Center.
One contact: Consider assigning one person that will contact us to schedule the drive and a drop off. We want to build strong relationships and avoid miscommunication.
Drop off: To serve you better, we accept donation drop offs of any size by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, email [email protected], subject line “Drive appointment for [your group name].”
• Donations may be dropped to the outdoor collection bin in the parking lot between the D and F entrances.
• New or gently used children’s clothing, sizes newborn through children’s 14/16 (XL).
• Donations of children’s socks, undergarments, and pajamas must be new.
• Children’s and adult shoes, all sizes and conditions. Please rubber-band in pairs.
• Clothing drives sponsored by companies and organizations are welcomed.
Read about Linda Dressler of Re/Max Suburban Real Estate’s story.
• We accept cars, motorcycles, RVs and boats donated in any condition. Vehicles are picked up free of charge.
• Qualified vehicles are repaired and cleaned, then given to approved families in need of transportation.
• Junk and clunkers are sold, with proceeds used toward the repair of other vehicles.
• We accept desktop or laptop computers no more than 6 years old. Keyboards, mice, cables, and flat-panel monitors are welcomed.
• Computers are refurbished and given to families, individuals, and organizations in need.
• Donations may be dropped off from 9 a.m.-noon on Saturdays at the Willow Creek South Barrington Campus (67 E. Algonquin Rd., South Barrington, IL) F Outer Dock. When entering the F dock, look for the Computer Connection Donation Dropbox. OR contact via email, [email protected], to arrange a drop off time and location.
• Donations of unexpired, commercially packaged food are gratefully accepted at the Care Center during regular hours of operation.
• Items most needed are peanut butter, jelly, soup, cereal, tuna, rice, pasta, spaghetti sauce, macaroni & cheese and chili.
• furniture • electronics • CRT monitors
For questions about donations, email [email protected]