RESTORE: Reconnect in your marriage
In this high-challenge workshop hosted at Willow South Barrington throughout the year, couples can find freedom from the things that sabotage the connection and intimacy they desire in their marriage.
Engage the areas of your relationship that sometimes leave you in the ditch—and learn how to connect authentically and lovingly with your spouse, even in the midst of hard seasons. You'll gain life-changing insights and new skills that help you get unstuck and on your way to a stronger relationship.
- Find hope and healing for wounds that feel unsolvable.
- Identify toxic behaviors—and get tools to change them.
- Outsmart the relational patterns that keep you stuck.
- Resolve nagging issues that just won't go away.
- Understand why you get triggered and how to deescalate a heated conversation.
- Learn tools for moving your relationship from surviving to thriving.
Winter Workshop begins February 3
Our winter workshop launches with a Saturday event, followed by six recurring Wednesday evenings. (Note: This workshop typically fills to capacity. Avoid the waitlist by registering today!)
- 9 a.m.–4 p.m., Saturday, February 3 (Note: no childcare available)
- 7–9 p.m., Wednesdays, February 7–March 14 (Childcare available. Learn more here.)
REGISTER for the workshop here.Questions? Email Amy or call 224-512-2001.
What happens in RESTORE?
- Hear life-changing concepts and principles taught in a large-group setting by psychologists, licensed therapists, and pastors.
- Engage in confidential table groups that create space for couples to learn from one another alongside wise, trained facilitators who have navigated their own seasons of marital distress.
Looking for immediate help?
Seeing a counselor before attending the RESTORE workshop can increase the workshop's helpfulness and be highly beneficial for your marriage. Get referrals for licensed Christian therapists by calling the church and asking to speak with a response pastor.847-765-5000 | 9 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday–Friday