RESTORE: Hope when marriage is hard
Winter RESTORE begins Saturday, February 16. REGISTER HERE.
RESTORE is a high-challenge workshop where couples can find freedom from habits, behaviors, and hard-to-break patterns that sabotage connection and intimacy to get unstuck and on their way to a stronger future together.
This workshop typically fills with a waitlist. Register today and secure your spot.
- Session 1: 8:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. | Saturday, February 16
- Sessions 2–9: 7–9 p.m. | Wednesdays, February 20–April 10 (no meeting on March 27)
- Cost: $40 per person for all nine sessions. Scholarships available.
- Location: Willow Creek South Barrington
In this high-challenge workshop, couples can find freedom from habits, behaviors, and hard-to-break patterns that sabotage the connection and intimacy they desire in their marriage. Taught by therapists, pastors, and skilled teachers each spring and fall.
- Find hope and healing for wounds that feel unsolvable.
- Identify toxic behaviors—and get tools to change them.
- Outsmart the relational patterns that keep you stuck.
- Resolve nagging issues that just won't go away.
- Understand why you get triggered and how to deescalate a heated conversation.
- Learn skills to move your relationship from surviving to thriving.
Want referrals for a counselor today?
Seeing a counselor before attending the RESTORE workshop can increase the workshop's helpfulness and be highly beneficial for your marriage. Get referrals for licensed Christian therapists by calling the church and asking to speak with a response pastor.
847-765-5000 | 9 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday–Friday
- "This workshop was life-changing." —Emilio
- "It was eye-opening for me to realize I'm not alone." —Ryan
- "RESTORE was extremely helpful—much more than I even expected." —Kristi
- The RESTORE table leaders were awesome. Made it much easier to open up." —Tim
- "I'm grateful for how RESTORE helped my husband and me heal—and take care of our marriage." —Tammi
What happens in RESTORE?
- Hear life-changing concepts and principles taught in a large-group setting by psychologists, licensed therapists, and pastors.
- Engage in confidential table groups that create space for couples to learn from one another alongside wise, trained facilitators who have navigated their own seasons of marital distress.
Email Karis Reichert or call 224-512-2186.