Hope when marriage is hard
In 2019 our church will expand the number of workshops and resources we offer couples who are in a season of distress. You'll have multiple opportunities to experience workshops addressing important themes to help you and your spouse get unstuck and on your way so you can build a stronger future.
Register today for our next workshop:
Intimacy and Connection: Outsmart the traps that can sabotage your relationship
This workshop is currently full. Please register for the waitlist below.
- Session 1: 8:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. | Saturday, February 16
- Sessions 2–8: 7–9 p.m. | Wednesdays, February 20–April 10 (no meeting on March 27)
- Cost: $40 per person for all nine sessions. Scholarships available.
- Location: Willow Creek South Barrington
In this high-challenge workshop, couples can find freedom from habits, behaviors, and hard-to-break patterns that sabotage the connection and intimacy they desire in their marriage. Taught by therapists, pastors, and skilled teachers each spring and fall.
- Find hope and healing for wounds that feel unsolvable.
- Identify toxic behaviors—and get tools to change them.
- Outsmart the relational patterns that keep you stuck.
- Resolve nagging issues that just won't go away.
- Understand why you get triggered and how to deescalate a heated conversation.
- Learn skills to move your relationship from surviving to thriving.
Want referrals for a counselor today?
Seeing a counselor before attending the RESTORE workshop can increase the workshop's helpfulness and be highly beneficial for your marriage. Get referrals for licensed Christian therapists by calling the church and asking to speak with a response pastor.
847-765-5000 | 9 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday–Friday
- "This workshop was life-changing." —Emilio
- "It was eye-opening for me to realize I'm not alone." —Ryan
- "RESTORE was extremely helpful—much more than I even expected." —Kristi
- The RESTORE table leaders were awesome. Made it much easier to open up." —Tim
- "I'm grateful for how RESTORE helped my husband and me heal—and take care of our marriage." —Tammi
Email Karis Reichert or call 224-512-2186.