RESTORE: Hope when marriage is hard
Nine sessions beginning in September (dates tentative):
- Session 1: 9 a.m.–3 p.m. | Saturday, September 22
- Sessions 2–9: 7–9 p.m. | Wednesdays, September 26–November 14
In this high-challenge workshop hosted at Willow South Barrington throughout the year, couples can find freedom from habits, behaviors, and hard-to-break patterns that sabotage the connection and intimacy they desire in their marriage.
- Find hope and healing for wounds that feel unsolvable.
- Identify toxic behaviors—and get tools to change them.
- Outsmart the relational patterns that keep you stuck.
- Resolve nagging issues that just won't go away.
- Understand why you get triggered and how to deescalate a heated conversation.
- Learn skills to move your relationship from surviving to thriving.
Looking for immediate help in your marriage?
Seeing a counselor before attending the RESTORE workshop can increase the workshop's helpfulness and be highly beneficial for your marriage. Get referrals for licensed Christian therapists by calling the church and asking to speak with a response pastor.
847-765-5000 | 9 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday–Friday
What happens in RESTORE?
- Hear life-changing concepts and principles taught in a large-group setting by psychologists, licensed therapists, and pastors.
- Engage in confidential table groups that create space for couples to learn from one another alongside wise, trained facilitators who have navigated their own seasons of marital distress.
Email Karis or call 224-512-2186.