RESTORE: Reconnect in your marriage
In Willow South Barrington's RESTORE workshop, couples can find freedom from the things that sabotage the connection and intimacy they desire in their marriage. Engage the areas of your relationship that sometimes leave you in the ditch—and learn how to connect authentically and lovingly with your spouse, even in the midst of hard seasons.
In this high-challenge workshop hosted at Willow South Barrington throughout the year, you can gain life-changing insights and new skills that help you get unstuck and on your way to a stronger future.
- Find hope and healing for wounds that feel unsolvable.
- Identify toxic behaviors—and get tools to change them.
- Outsmart the relational patterns that keep you stuck.
- Resolve nagging issues that just won't go away.
- Understand why you get triggered and how to deescalate a conversation.
- Learn tools for moving your relationship from surviving to thriving.
What happens in RESTORE?
- Hear life-changing concepts and principles taught in a large-group setting by psychologists, licensed therapists, and pastors.
- Engage in confidential table groups that create space for couples to learn from one another alongside wise, trained facilitators who have navigated their own seasons of marital distress.
Current Workshop: 7–9 p.m., Wednesdays | September 20–November 8
Note: RESTORE's fall 2017 workshop is presently full. The next workshop will begin after the holidays.
- To receive an early-registration notification for the next workshop, subscribe here.
- Need immediate help? Get referrals for a therapist near you by calling 847-765-5000, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday and asking to speak with a response pastor. Seeing a counselor before attending the RESTORE workshop can increase the workshop's helpfulness and be highly beneficial for your marriage.
Questions? Email Amy or call 224-512-2001.