Help starts here.
Speak with one of Willow's skilled, compassionate response pastors—and take your first step toward finding the help you need.
A conversation with a response pastor can provide you with:
- A wise, confidential sounding board for your situation.
- The names of licensed, Christian therapists near you.
- Information about a workshop or class that might benefit you or your circumstance.
- Clarity on what to do next.
- Someone who will pray with you or for you.
- Help in planning a funeral for your loved one.
Not sure what you need? Chances are good that a response pastor can help you figure it out! Call the church and ask to speak with a response pastor.
(847) 765-5000, 9 a.m.–4 p.m., Monday–Friday