At Willow, we want to help you grow as a couple—whether you are newly married, have been married for decades, or find yourself in a difficult season. Below are some great resources to help you take a next step in your relationship:
• Small groups: Life change happens in small groups and finding a community where you can truly belong, be challenged, and grow is essential to become who God made you to be! We can help you connect with people in a similar stage of life, area of town, and who want to grow—celebrating the joys of life and weathering the storms together. To learn more about small groups for couples, men, or women, or to sign up for the next Group Launch, click here.
• Getting Married at Willow: We are excited to walk your pre-marriage journey with you! Click here to learn more.
• Financial workshops: Creating a financial plan that works for you as couple is an enormous gift for every marriage and family. Learn keys to manage money and resources well so you can build a life of financial freedom and faithfulness. Learn more here.
• RECOVER: Overcome barriers that hold you back—including codependence, alcohol, drug use, social media habits, porn, food issues, workhaholism, gaming and more. Compelling teaching and confidential small groups. No registration required. Just show up! Learn more here.
• Counseling referrals: Call the church and ask to speak with a Response Pastor to get counseling referrals for screened, licensed Christian Counselors who are near you and who will work with your insurance. Response Pastors are available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m.–4 p.m. to listen to your story, pray with you, and provide information on helpful resources.
• Alpha: Explore faith and the basics of Christianity in a fun, friendly environment where no question is out of bounds. Each of the ten sessions includes free dinner, a short talk on a specific aspect of faith, and discussion of the night’s topic in your table group. Learn more here.
Looking for more next steps? Our Response Pastors are here to listen and help you discover additional next steps including individual and couple retreats, spiritual direction, counseling referrals, and more. Simply call 847-765-5000 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m.–4 p.m. and ask to speak with a Response Pastor.