The high school years
The high school years — freshman to senior — are when you learn that church can be fun and transformative at the same time. Our heart is to make Student Impact the kind of place where no one stands alone. Come exactly as you are!
Student Impact at Willow South Barrington worships together on Sunday at 11:15 a.m. in the Lakeside Auditorium. Student Impact is structured with three key focal points:
- Service: During weekend worship gatherings, we sit together in sections with other students from our high school or area. The messages, the music, and the games are targeted towards high school students.
- House Groups: During the school year, we meet together in house groups on Sunday from 1–2:30 p.m. to share a meal and hang out, then break into small groups to study the Bible, connect about life, and pray for each other. Click here to get more information and to find your House Group!
- Small Group: Small Group time is the focus of the final half (1:45–2:30 p.m.), and includes students of the same gender and year in year in school. Each small group is led by an adult leader. Small Group curriculum allows easy discussion on key parts of faith and debriefing questions from the service that day. Small groups are also a safe place for students to share community and build accountability relationships.
Save the Date!
WHEN: Friday, July 26th - Monday, July 29th
WHERE: Indiana Wesleyan University in Marion, Indiana
WHAT: At Sandblast students will engage in worship, biblical teaching, time in small groups, time with larger groups based on the high school you attend or the area you live, and different community building activities.
More info to come!
Are you or your student going to be a freshman in the Fall of 2019? We are SO excited for you to join the Student Impact Family. Please click here for more information regarding the transition from Elevate to Student Impact!
Visit here to learn about different ways students at Student Impact can volunteer and serve at Willow and in the community around them.
Resources for Parents
- Subscribe to our Parent Email List
- Student Impact Parents on Facebook
- Student Impact messages on YouTube