Student Impact at the South Barrington Campus is meeting on Wednesday nights for service at 6:30 p.m. in the Lakeside Auditorium and House Groups will begin at 7:15 p.m. in separate spaces across campus. House Groups are based on where the student lives and/or attends high school. At House Groups, students will participate in mid-size group activities and build relationships within their small groups.
Hey, high school students--Sandblast is back! Sandblast is a four day summer camp where students will experience life changing moments through awesome worship, epic teaching, and life-giving small groups. There will also be spirited competitions and exciting large group activities where students can participate with their house group or campus. Sandblast is July 30 to August 2 and will take place at Indiana Wesleyan University. To learn more or to register for this ultimate summer camp experience, visit studentimpactcamp.com
Quick Links for Students
Student Impact Parent Email: Sign Up Here
House Groups are Back In-Person
Starting on February 10, 2021 House Groups will begin meeting on campus at Willow South Barrington.
The following guidelines will be upheld while meeting at Willow:
- Masks are required to be worn at all times
- Hand sanitizer will be available for frequent use at multiple locations throughout Willow
- Required sign-in and temperature checks for everyone entering Willow
- House groups are limited to a 50 person maximum
- No food or drinks will be allowed.
- House Groups and Small Groups will gather in separate, isolated locations and groups will not interact or engage with other House Groups
- We will have multiple check-in entrances for students to use in order to limit interaction during the check-in process.
Join us at http://www.youtube.com/willowstudents for Lenses.