The high school years
The high school years — freshman to senior — are when you learn that church can be fun and transformative at the same time. Our heart is to make Student Impact the kind of place where no one stands alone. Come exactly as you are!
Student Impact at Willow South Barrington worships together on Sunday at 11:15 a.m. in the Lakeside Auditorium. Student Impact is structured with three key focal points:
- Service: During weekend worship gatherings, we sit together in sections with other students from our high school or area. The messages, the music, and the games are targeted towards high school students.
- House Groups: During the school year, we meet together in house groups on Sunday from approximately 1–3:00 p.m. to share a meal and hang out, then break into small groups to study the Bible, connect about life, and pray for each other. Click here to get more information and to find your House Group!
- Small Group: Small Group time is the focus of the final half. It includes students of the same gender and year in school. Each small group is led by an adult leader. Small group curriculum is created and allows easy discussion on key parts of faith and debriefing questions from the service that day. Small groups are also a safe place for students to share community and build accountability relationships.
Come roller skating with us!
>When: October 11th
>Time: 7-9 p.m.
>Where: Xtreme Wheels
691 Virginia Rd
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
$5 admission includes: Skates, 2 hours of skating, pizza and pop
*Transportation will not be provided
Are you or your student going to be a freshman in the Fall of 2019? We are SO excited for you to join the Student Impact Family. Please click here for more information regarding the transition from Elevate to Student Impact!
Visit here to learn about different ways students at Student Impact can volunteer and serve at Willow and in the community around them.
Resources for Parents
- Subscribe to our Parent Email List
- Student Impact Parents on Facebook
- Student Impact messages on YouTube