Intimacy & Connection Workshop
Whether you're preparing for marriage, have been married for a week or several decades, Willow's Intimacy & Connection Workshop offers a fantastic opportunity to grow together.
• Session 1: 8:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. | Saturday, February 16
• Sessions 2–8: 7–9 p.m. | Wednesdays, February 20–April 10 (no meeting on March 27)
• Cost: $40 per person. Scholarships available.
• Location: Willow Creek South Barrington
• Led by therapists, pastors, and trained facilitators.
This workshop is currently full, but you can register for the waitlist here.
Select your season of marriage to learn more and register
Marriage is the most intimate human relationship and it reflects God’s own heart. Couples who thrive are intentional about learning and growing even when the relationship is doing well. Willow offers workshops and resources that will foster a growing, intimate partnership.
Don’t miss our next workshop!
Intimacy and Connection: Outsmart the Traps that Can Sabotage Your Relationship. We are all created for deep, lasting connection in marriage. Yet couples can wind up in patterns that sabotage their relationship. Find the lifelines you need to avoid these pitfalls and build a safe, intimate bond with your spouse.
Every marriage goes through hard seasons! If you need an infusion of hope, you are not alone! Throughout the year, Willow offers a road map of workshops and resources to help couples caught in hard seasons get unstuck and on their way. The strong seek guidance navigating tough challenges so they can build a stronger future.
Don’t miss our next workshop!
Intimacy and Connection: Outsmart the Traps that Can Sabotage Your Relationship. We are all created for deep, lasting connection in marriage. Yet couples can get stuck in patterns that sabotage their relationship. Find the lifelines you need to avoid these pitfalls and begin to rebuild a safe, intimate bond with your spouse.
• Getting Married at Willow: We are excited to walk your pre-marriage journey with you! Click here to learn more.
• Financial workshops: Creating a financial plan that works for you as couple is an enormous gift for every marriage and family. Learn keys to manage money and resources well so you can build a life of financial freedom and faithfulness. Learn more here.
• RECOVER: Overcome barriers that hold you back—including codependence, alcohol, drug use, social media habits, porn, food issues, workhaholism, gaming and more. Compelling teaching and confidential small groups. No registration required. Just show up! Learn more here.
• Counseling referrals: Call the church and ask to speak with a Response Pastor to get counseling referrals for screened, licensed Christian Counselors who are near you and who will work with your insurance. Response Pastors are available Monday through Friday from 9am – 5pm to listen to your story, pray with you, and provide information on helpful resources.
• RELATE: Gain critical insight and valuable tools to grow emotionally and spiritually so you can building strong and thriving relationships with God, others, and yourself. Learn more here.
Group time was the best! Wasn't sure how this was going to work at the beginning. But the group dynamic was changing lives at our table. —Pat
I cannot say thanks enough! There isn't a price high enough pay to help work on my marriage. —Frank
What an amazing program! I am so grateful for everyone's commitment at Willow Creek to this program. You are really changing lives! Thank you! –—Steve
Our leaders were always there with positive input and challenging questions to keep us in shape, making sure we didn't give up! —Victor
We couldn't have asked for better leaders. They drew us out and asked hard questions in a loving way. Made us feel safe! —Joy
So glad you have these programs. Wish more places did the same! —Nancy