Willow Wheaton offers classes to help you grow in your relationships with God, others, and even yourself. Growing spiritually, relationally, or emotionally doesn’t happen by accident. It takes intentionality.
Choose a workshop or class that targets an area in your life that could use some focused attention. Then take a step—and grow! Our classes span a variety of topics, including:
- • Exploring Faith (Alpha)
• Next Steps in Faith (Beta)
• Divorce Recovery
• Financial Stewardship
Have more questions?
Contact our Community Life Pastor, Marion Medina.
Featured Classes Beginning Soon:
- • Alpha | Alpha is a series of interactive sessions that gives you the opportunity to discuss the Christian faith in an informal, fun, and friendly environment. Alpha consists of nine sessions looking at topics including 'Who is Jesus?' and 'Why and how do I pray?'. At Alpha, we meet for dinner and each talk is followed by discussion in small groups. Check out the first session - no commitment - and see is Alpha is for you. Click here to register.
• Beta | Beta is a highly interactive group-learning environment that teaches how to navigate the Bible, hear God in Scripture and prayer, develop spiritual friendships and follow Christ daily. This seven-session course is a great place to grow your faith. Click here to register.
• Divorce Recovery | Divorce Recovery is an encouraging group of people who will walk alongside you during one of life's most difficult experiences. The thirteen-week class begins Monday, September 11 at 6:30 p.m. Click here to register.