Am I ready for Baptism?
Baptism is an outward expression of an inward commitment to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Willow believes the decision to be baptized is up to the individual and that he or she must fully understand what it means to be a Christ-follower.
Once someone professes faith in Jesus Christ for salvation, the Bible says they should proclaim the life change that has occurred—the watching world needs to know.
- Believers are those who have realized that their sins have separated them from God..
- hey have concluded that Jesus Christ’s death on the cross for their sins is the only thing that can bridge the gap between them and God..
- A believer is someone who has decided to trust Christ alone for his or her salvation.
How do I get baptized at Willow?
- Review Willow’s Baptism statement here.
- Complete a Baptism registration form.
- Get Baptized!
QUESTIONS? Contact Lisa Uild at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Lake Baptism Service:
Sunday, August 27.