Am I ready for Baptism?
Baptism is an outward expression of an inward commitment to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Willow believes the decision to be baptized is up to the individual and that he or she must fully understand what it means to be a Christ-follower.
Once someone professes faith in Jesus Christ for salvation, the Bible says they should proclaim the life change that has occurred—the watching world needs to know.
- Believers are those who have realized that their sins have separated them from God..
- They have concluded that Jesus Christ’s death on the cross for their sins is the only thing that can bridge the gap between them and God..
- A believer is someone who has decided to trust Christ alone for his or her salvation.
How do I get baptized at Willow?
- Review Willow’s Baptism statement here.
- Complete a Baptism registration form.
- Get Baptized!
*Our church leadership recommends baptism for students 6th grade or older. Please contact Mandy if you have questions about baptism for your student.
QUESTIONS? Contact Mandy Schneider, Discipleship Director (224) 512-1548