Planning for the future
The Willow Creek family life team is currently exploring what child dedications will look like in the future. There are currently no child dedications scheduled at Willow Creek South Barrington. We appreciate your patience as we let God guide this process to completion! If you have immediate needs, don’t hesitate to ask. You can contact Andy Stahl at [email protected].
Kids and Students Ministries
Willow's programs for kids and students provide a fun, age-targeted environment where infants through high schoolers can learn about God and grow in their faith. Learn more below—or simply come on a weekend and check us out for yourself!
- PROMISELAND: Infants through grade 5
- ELEVATE: Grades 6, 7, 8
- STUDENT IMPACT: High school (grades 9-12)
- SPECIAL FRIENDS: Kids and teens with special needs
- MIDWEEK FOR KIDS: AWANA and children's programs during Midweek teaching and workshops
- CAMP PARADISE: Dads making memories with their sons and daughters at Willow's rustic summer camp.
- FOR PARENTS: Resources, small groups, and information on how we safeguard your child
- Pre-register your children to make your first visit easier than ever!
5:30 p.m., Saturdays | 9 & 11:15 a.m., Sundays
Upcoming Child Dedications
No events at this time