Willow Wheaton Care Ministry
We all go through or know someone that is going through challenging times, transitions, relational pain, and difficult seasons of life. At some time or another, everyone needs a little help. The Care Ministry of Willow Wheaton exists to facilitate the care, growth, spiritual, and emotional health and well-being of individuals in our community.
Our purpose is to support, encourage and walk with men and women going through ordinary or difficult seasons. By offering a listening heart and connections to local resources, tools and insightful information, we strive to help individuals move from crisis, to stability, to contributing back to their family and community.
Care Ministry Classes
NOT SURE WHAT YOU NEED?
• Looking for a wise, confidential sounding board for your situation?
• Want the name of a good counselor or the recommendation of a workshop or class?
• Have a spiritual question?
• Need clarity on what to do next?
• Want to pray with someone who cares?
• Willow Creek’s Counselor Referral Network (CRN) includes dozens of skilled, compassionate therapists who specialize in a variety of areas of need.
For more information about this Ministry or for a referral for a therapist in your area, please contact our Care and Response Associate, Clara Carrier at (224) 512-2129 or via email at [email protected]