Congratulations! It is an honor for us to join you in this exciting season of your life. Our heart is to help you create a meaningful ceremony with a foundation for a healthy marriage.
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take to plan a wedding at Willow?
Please allow at least 6 months to plan.
What are the steps in the premarital process?
• To get started please fill out a wedding interest form.
• A staff member will follow up with you within two business days to confirm availability and answer any questions you may have.
• Reserve and pay chapel/officiant fees to secure wedding date
• Take an online relational assessment called The Couples Check Up (each individual will need to complete a personal profile).
• Register and attend the pre-marital workshop.
• Meet with a marriage mentor or officiant to discuss the Couples Check Up assessment.
• Meet with a coordinator to plan the details of your wedding at Willow.
If I don't attend church at Willow, can I still get married here?
Yes, you can! However, if you are not a part of a local church community, we invite you to explore Willow Creek by attending weekend services or midweek classes.
Can I go through the premarital process without getting married at Willow?
Yes! Our hope is that you and your partner will learn more about yourselves and each other to set you up for a fantastic marriage.
Can someone I know officiate my wedding?
You do not need to use a Willow officiant, however, the officiant you use will need to sign a doctrinal statement if officiating the wedding at Willow.
Can I have a reception at Willow?
No, we do not offer space for wedding receptions.
When is the Chapel available?
Our chapel is available for weddings on Saturdays between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
What is the Chapel fee and what does it cover?
The Chapel wedding fee is $500 and includes the rental set up and cleanup of the space, the Brides room, the technical director, the wedding coordinator.
What is the officiant fee?
$350 if the wedding is hosted at Willow. If offsite, travel cost can be requested.
How many wedding guests will the Chapel accommodate?
Overview of fees
- Couples online Couples Check In assessment fee: $15/couple
- Couples pre-marital workshop: $20/couple
- Chapel fee: $500
- Willow officiant fee: $350
- If the wedding is offsite, the officiant may ask you to cover travel costs.
- If using an outside officiant, before approval, a doctrinal statement will need to be sent to the wedding manager.