•We are currently at capacity for on site weddings through August 2021.
•Our premarital process is currently on hold until we fill our Wedding Associate role.
Here at Willow, we desire to help couples solidify a healthy, loving foundation upon which they will build their marriage. While our premarital process is currently on hold, we look forward to walking alongside you in the process of preparing for marriage. To be waitlisted for our premarital process, please fill out our Wedding Interest form here. Once our Wedding Associate role has been filled, we will be in contact with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please note: These questions apply to our usual premarital process. This process is currently on hold.
How long does it take to complete the premarital process?
Please allow 3 months to complete the premarital process.
What are the steps in the premarital process?
•To get started, fill out a wedding interest form (wait list availability only).
• A member of our team will follow up with you within 5-7 business days to confirm availability and answer any questions you may have.
• Reserve and pay chapel/officiant fees to secure wedding date.
• Take an online marital assessment called SMYBIS (Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts). Each individual will need to complete a portion of the assessment.
• Meet with a marriage mentor or officiant for 6-8 weeks to unpack the SYMBIS Assessment.
• Register for and attend our premarital workshop.
• Meet with one of our wedding coordinators to plan the details of your wedding at Willow.
Yes! Our hope is that you and your partner will learn more about yourselves and each other so that you are well equipped for a fantastic marriage.
PLAN YOUR WEDDING AT WILLOW
Congratulations! It is an honor for us to join you in this exciting season of your life. Our heart is to help you create a meaningful ceremony with a foundation for a healthy marriage. Ready to plan your wedding at Willow? Fill out a Wedding Interest form here.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to plan a wedding at Willow?
Please allow at least 6 months to plan.
If I don't attend church at Willow, can I still get married here?
Yes, you can! However, if you are not a part of a local church community, we invite you to explore Willow Creek by attending weekend services or midweek classes.
Can someone I know officiate my wedding?
You do not need to use a Willow officiant, however, the officiant you use will need to sign a doctrinal statement if officiating the wedding at Willow.
Can I have a reception at Willow?
No, we do not offer space for wedding receptions.
When is the Chapel available?
Our chapel is available for weddings on Saturdays between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
What is the Chapel fee and what does it cover?
The Chapel wedding fee is $750 and includes the rental set up and cleanup of the space, the Brides room, the technical director, the wedding coordinator.
What is the officiant fee?
$350 if the wedding is hosted at Willow. If offsite, travel cost can be requested.
How many wedding guests will the Chapel accommodate?
Due to COVID restrictions, currently the Chapel can accommodate 25 guests.
Overview of fees
- Online SYMBIS assessment fee & 4 week premarital workshop: $200/couple
- Chapel fee: $750
- Willow officiant fee: $350
• If the wedding is offsite, you may be asked to cover the officiant cost of travel.
• If using an outside officiant, before approval, a doctrinal statement will need to be sent to the wedding manager.