Speak confidentially with a Willow Creek Huntley pastor about your situation.
Pray together. Choose practical next steps.
NOT SURE WHAT YOU NEED?
- Looking for a wise, confidential sounding board for your situation?
- Want the name of a good counselor or the recommendation of a workshop or class?
- Have a spiritual question?
- Need clarity on what to do next?
- Want to pray with someone who cares?
- Need help planning a funeral?
Willow Creek’s Counselor Referral Network (CRN) includes dozens of skilled, compassionate therapists who specialize in a variety of areas of need. Ask the response pastor or your own Willow Creek location's pastoral care team for a referral for CRN therapists in your area and who take your insurance.
Pastoral Care at Willow Huntley
You can connect with a Care Pastor after each Sunday service at Willow Huntley. Simply head to the front of the auditorium or to the Care & Prayer table in the lobby for conversation and prayer. You can also request: a hospital or home visit, funeral assistance, or an appointment with a Care Pastor.
Contact: Lisa Uidl, Discipleship, Director(224) 512-1932 x 1932
Quiet Connections offers support and encouragement to men and women walking through ordinary or difficult seasons. You will receive emailed and handwritten notes and prayers. You will also receive a monthly newsletter.
Request a Quiet Connection