Speak confidentially with a Willow Creek Huntley pastor about your situation.
Pray together. Choose practical next steps.
NOT SURE WHAT YOU NEED?
- Looking for a wise, confidential sounding board for your situation?
- Want the name of a good counselor or the recommendation of a workshop or class?
- Have a spiritual question?
- Need clarity on what to do next?
- Want to pray with someone who cares?
- Need help planning a funeral?
Willow Creek’s Counselor Referral Network (CRN) includes dozens of skilled, compassionate therapists who specialize in a variety of areas of need. Ask the response pastor or your own Willow Creek location's pastoral care team for a referral for CRN therapists in your area and who take your insurance.
Pastoral Care at Willow Huntley
You can connect with a Care Pastor after each Sunday service at Willow Huntley. Simply head to the front of the auditorium or to the Care & Prayer table in the lobby for conversation and prayer. You can also request: a hospital or home visit, funeral assistance, or an appointment with a Care Pastor.
Contact: Sharyl Toynton
Quiet Connections offers support and encouragement to men and women walking through ordinary or difficult seasons. You will receive emailed and handwritten notes and prayers. You will also receive a monthly newsletter.
Request a Quiet Connection