Help starts here.
Speak with one of Willow's skilled, compassionate Care Team—and take your first step toward finding the help you need.
Monday–Friday | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. | (224) 512–2150, extension 1,
Not sure what you need?
- Looking for a wise, confidential sounding board for your situation?
- Want the name of a good counselor or the recommendation of a workshop or class?
- Have a spiritual question?
- Need clarity on what to do next?
- Want to pray with someone who cares?
- Need help planning a funeral?
Pastoral Care at Willow Crystal Lake
Helping you navigate life, no matter what the circumstance.We all go through challenging times, transitions, relational pain, and difficult seasons of life. At some time or another, everyone needs a little help. The Care Pastor team ministers in various ways including: encouragement and prayer after services; responding to phone calls on the Care Pastor line; hospital and nursing home visitation; one-on-one short term shepherding; and pastoral appointments.
Connect with a Willow Crystal Lake Care pastor by calling (224) 512-2150, extension 1.
You may also visit with a Care Pastor after each weekend service near the front of the Main Auditorium stage.
Willow Creek’s Counselor Referral Network (CRN) includes dozens of skilled, compassionate therapists who specialize in a variety of areas of need. Call (224) 512–2150, extension 1 for a referral.