1. If you are able and well, you can safely DONATE BLOOD on April 21st from 1-6pm at the Wheaton Ministry Center downtown Wheaton. You must schedule a slot HERE and arrive on time to register. Once registered, you'll return to your car and wait to be called. Once called, the process should take 45 minutes! Our last drive, we were able to collect enough units to potentially help save 126 lives!
2. You can DROP OFF EASTER BASKET ITEMS for seven adult women living at Naomi's House. Naomi's House is a comprehensive residential program offering hope and healing for women who have suffered through sexual exploitation. Their home is a safe place fostering healing and faith in Christ that leads to life-transformation. Please drop off Items at 1827 East Illinois St. Wheaton, IL 60187 by April 11th to be delivered to the house by Easter Sunday.
3. You can become a PERSONAL SHOPPER for an elderly person served by Outreach Ministries. You will need to sign up as a volunteer, receive a shopping list from an elderly in need, and curbside/porch drop off the groceries. If you're interested, send an email to [email protected] a
4. SEW MASKS for local health care facilities. We have a team of sewers that are creating masks and then dropping those off at 1827 East Illinois St for distribution. Contact Andrea at [email protected] for the pattern and assignment!
5. You can PACK FOOD for the hungry at the Northern Illinois Food Bank. They too are considered an essential service, and still need volunteers. If able and well, please call 630-443-6910 to schedule your time today.
If you need help, please don't hesitate to let us know. We are here for you at http://willowcreekwheaton.
For any of these suggestions, or if you have questions, please contact Kristy at [email protected]
Need Prayer? Submit a prayer request here: [email protected]