1. You can PACK FOOD for the hungry at the Northern Illinois Food Bank. They too are considered an essential service, and still need volunteers. If able and well, please call 630-443-6910 to schedule your time today.
2. DROP OFF cell phone chargers for the Respiratory Therapists and Covid 19 patients at CDH. If you have any iphone or android chargers that you no longer need, please drop them off at 1827 E. Illinois St. in Wheaton IL. 60187
3. DONATE Cleaning Supplies to Outreach Ministries, or DIAPERS for Care Center Guests through this Amazon link. https://www.amazon.com/hz/
4. If you are able and well, you can safely DONATE BLOOD on June 18th from 1-7pm at the Wheaton Ministry Center downtown Wheaton. You must schedule a slot here: https://donate.
5. RUN the Hot Tamale Virtual 5K run with "Run for Central America" in June at https://hottamalerun.com/!
6. DONATE folders to the Dupage County Correctional Facility so that the 375 inmates there can receive a packet of training materials for their continued education. The National pandemic has cancelled all of their current class offerings, and they can not gather together or sign up for ministry classes such as Alpha or meditation or tradesmanship courses offered by the jail. Help us gather enough for at least one folder for each inmate. Order yours here: https://www.amazon.com/
7. ELDERLY NOTES can be written by children or adults to encourage an elderly person who is stuck at home and needs a little pick me up. Include scripture, notes or an encouraging picture. Drop these off or mail them to 215 East Seminary Avenue. We will try to gather 65 notes a week!
If you need help, please don't hesitate to let us know. We are here for you at http://willowcreekwheaton.
For any of these suggestions, or if you have questions, please contact Kristy at [email protected]
Need Prayer? Submit a prayer request here: [email protected]