Team Member Resources
We're excited you have decided to join our mission and vision for serving churches around the world! The following are resources that will be helpful in your trip preparations.
- Global Teams Member Handbook: This resource contains an overview of Willow Creek's Global Ministry, expectations and guidelines for participating on a trip, tips on fundraising, a packing list, and a place to take notes for your pre-trip team meetings.
- Helping Without Hurting Videos: Watch these videos to supplement and help prepare for your pre-trip team meetings. Create a free account and use the access code in your Helping Without Hurting: Participant's Guide.
- Guide to Your Individual Fundraising Website: Step-by-step instructions on how to edit and use your Willow Creek individual fundraising site.
- Serve Locally: The Willow Creek Care Center and other local organizations and ministries offer fantastic serving opportunities that allow you to serve similarly to your global team experience.
Contact Global Teams Manager, Lara Olson, for more information!
- Learn more about the country you'll be serving in! Below are country profiles, which include information about the culture and history in the country, as well as Willow's partner organization.