Thank you for your continued generosity! We are switching our giving platform from PushPay to My Well in order to reduce overhead costs and maximize the life-changing impact your giving has through the ministry of Willow Creek. This change will save us tens of thousands of dollars each year that will allow us to serve our local and global communities in even greater ways.
Would you please take the following steps to change your recurring giving to My Well:
1. Cancel your recurring contribution(s) in Pushpay.
- Log into your Pushpay account. (Click here to access Pushpay)
- Your scheduled contributions are listed on the right side of the page. Click the name of the scheduled gift.
- Click the "Cancel" button on the top right side of the page to cancel your recurring schedule. A cancelation confirmation email will be sent to you.
2. Create a new account in My Well.
- Click here to access My Well
- Enter your first name, last name, and mobile phone number and click the "Continue" button
- The system will send a pin to your cell phone to verify the phone number.
- Finish creating your account by entering your email and mailing address.
- You will receive a confirmation email to activate your account. After your email address is verified, you can make your first gift!
3. Make Your First My Well Gift:
- Enter the amount, select your Willow Creek campus, the fund you are giving to, the frequency of your gift, and the gift date from the calendar dropbox.
- Click on the "New Payment Method" option and follow the prompts to enter your checking, savings or debit/credit card account.
- Select “Review Gift.” Everything look good? Click "Schedule.”
That's it! Thank you for your continued generosity!
Have questions? Having trouble logging in or canceling your previous recurring gift? Email [email protected] or call 224-512-6636.