Thank you for celebrating Christmas at Willow. Rewatch every moment on our YouTube channel—and share it with family and friends.
Fun for the whole family
Willow offers programs for kids of all ages! Learn more here:
- PROMISELAND: Infants through grade 5
- ELEVATE: Grades 6–8
- STUDENT IMPACT: Grades 9–12
- SPECIAL FRIENDS: Kids and teens with special needs
- MIDWEEK FOR KIDS: AWANA and children's programs for infants through grade 5, during Midweek teaching and workshops
- CAMP PARADISE: Dads making memories with their sons and daughters at Willow's rustic summer camp
Coming up at Willow:
Next weekend, December 29/30, we launch a new teaching series, Together, focused on overcoming isolation and experiencing the power of community. Discover practical ways to cultivate friendships built on faithfulness, honesty, and selflessness—and take simple steps to find a small group or take yours to the next level. Learn more about weekend services here.
We want to make it easy for you to find a small group at Group Launch! This one-night gathering on Wednesday, January 16 will help you meet small-group leaders and others from your neighborhood or season of life to form a new group. Learn more here.
Journey through John
On January 26/27, we begin a churchwide Journey through John. Kids and students will also explore the life of Jesus through interactive teaching and weekly activity books. Get ready to experience the transforming power of God’s Word as a whole family.