Welcome to the Care Center!
We would love for you and your family to come to the Care Center and want to make your first visit a great and helpful experience.
• To help us best serve you, please bring the following documents along with you:
- A photo ID
- Proof of address current within 30 days (such as a utility bill, mortgage or bank statement, piece of mail, etc.)
- Proof of income (such as a pay stub, bank statement, tax statement)
• When you first enter the Care Center, you will be greeted by a friendly volunteer who will ask how we can help you. You will be given a pager device that will vibrate and light up when a volunteer is available to talk more with you and take down some of your basic information.
• If you have children, a volunteer can show you where the Kids Zone is located; Kids Zone is a child-friendly space where your children 9 years and under can play while you’re at the Care Center.