Reconnect in your marriage
In RESTORE couples can find freedom from the things that sabotage the connection and intimacy they desire in their marriage. Engage the areas of your relationship that sometimes leave you in the ditch—and learn how to engage authentically and lovingly with your spouse, even in the midst of hard seasons. In this high-challenge workshop hosted at Willow South Barrington, you can gain life-changing insight that helps you get unstuck and on your way to a stronger future.
- Find hope and healing for wounds that feel unsolvable
- Identify toxic behaviors—and get tools to change them
- Outsmart the relational patterns that keep you stuck
- Resolve those nagging issues that just won't go away
- Understand why you get triggered and how to deescalate
- Learn how to move your relationship from surviving to thriving
- Hear life-changing concepts and principles taught in a large-group setting by psychologists, licensed therapists, and pastors
- Engage in confidential table groups that create space for couples to learn from one another alongside wise and trained facilitators, who have navigated their own seasons of marital distress
Next workshop: Go to willowchicago.org/classes to see all upcoming marriage workshops.
Willow Chicago is dedicated to reflecting God’s grace and truth by encouraging Christ-centered relationships and marriages, and by embracing those who are relationally broken.
Pastoral Care at Willow Chicago
Glenn Gilliam, Community Life Pastor