"My son and I finally had the conversation we've been needing to have for years."
We all have areas where we could get better at relationships. Through our RELATE workshops (hosted at Willow South Barrington), you can engage in practical, high-challenge teaching with Pastoral Response Director Scott Vaudrey. View the three-week RELATE series here.
"I finally understand why certain things trigger me—and now I can do something about it!"
- Family of origin
- Difficult conversations
- Desires versus expectations
"Gaining insight into how my past still affects my relationships gives me freedom to live differently going forward."
Willow Wheaton pastor-on-call: (630) 221-9500
WHAT IF YOU COULD...
- Build better relationships with those you love?
- Keep difficult people from tanking your day?
- Navigate conflict with kind confidence?
- See God's hand in every part of your story—past, present, and future?
"I reconnected with my brother after seven years."