Six Ways to Start Your Summer Strong
Summer is just around the corner, and we want to help you start the season off strong! Consider making the following activities part of your summer plans to grow in your faith and relationships—and have fun, too!
- Engage in weekend and Midweek services to get an infusion of worship, teaching, and community.
- Steadfast continues this weekend with a message from Senior Pastor Bill Hybels. Catch up on the first two weeks here.
- Simple Prayers. Transformed Lives. continues tomorrow with a message from Student Impact Director Ryan Guard.
- Worship with Hillsong United on June 9 and hear them premiere their new album, Wonder. Learn more and purchase tickets here.
- Invest in your spiritual life at one of our summer workshops:
- Alpha: Ask big questions about life and faith. May 31
- Your Spiritual Journey and Your Body: Are They Related? June 7
- Bible Skills workshop: Learn the whole story of the Bible. June 14
- Celebrate the men in your life at Dadfest, Chicagoland's largest celebration of dads, on June 17/18. Click here for the full schedule and list of activities.
- Send your kids to camp, and give them an opportunity to connect with God and build community!
- Volunteer your time to help others. Willow offers hundreds of volunteer opportunities that allow you to use your passions and gifts. Click here to view all opportunities.
Click here to receive the Willow Weekly in your inbox each Tuesday.