The part time Special Events Admin supports functions required to execute special events such as concerts, baptisms, summer fest and other events as assigned. This includes providing administrative support to the Director of Special Events, including database event creation and management, event research, purchasing, copy/printing tasks, phone calls, event set up, event execution and other tasks as assigned. This role is approximately 20 hours per week with potential for more during events. It will require some night and weekend hours for scheduled events.
- Assist Special Events Director in overall operational and administrative aspects of large events; including communications, research, purchasing and scheduling
- Collaborate with the Special Events Director to plan large campus wide events
- Support large events throughout the entire event including set up, execution and tear down
- Collaborate with other ministries as needed
- Proven administrative skills and experience
- Prior experience planning events preferred
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent team building and interpersonal skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Google Suite
- College Degree Preferred
- Spiritual gifts of administration, hospitality and service
View all available positions at Willow Creek.