The part time Serving Team Leader – Food Services will coordinate, equip, support and guide the serving experience for volunteer teams in the Harvest Food Court and Dr. B’s Café. This person will help volunteers to deploy and develop their hospitality gifts in service of the congregation in a fun, thriving environment.
- Train, shepherd, and guide volunteers in serving guests
- Create a fun environment where both guests and volunteers feel cared for and loved
- Assist in developing weekly operating plans and task organization
- Ensure service and sanitation standards are always maintained
- Assist in scheduling volunteers and teams for weekend, midweek, weekday, and special event serving opportunities
- Help Café and Food Court managers develop, maintain, and revise guidelines for volunteer training and operating plans
- Help support church wide events as needed
- High School diploma or GED
- Prior experience in a food and beverage environment
- Prior experience leading volunteer or staff teams
- Ability to work weekends and have a flexible schedule
- Ability to stand/walk in place for long periods
- Spiritual gifts of leadership, administration, teaching, hospitality, and/or service
View all available positions at Willow Creek.