The full stack website and app developer will collaborate with the Marketing & Communications (Marcom) team to enhance and develop the Willow Creek app and website. The developer must have full-stack development experience and bring an innovative spirit that gives life to digital products so that people can discover next steps at Willow easily.
- Assist the Marcom team identify and implement key goals for the Willow Creek app and website
- Pursue user-focused digital solutions and understand the whole product process
- Translate solutions of sketches, wireframes and mockups into fully functioning immersive web and app experiences
- Work with development partners and contractors to achieve development needs
- Assist all Willow Creek Chicagoland locations achieve their website and app goals
- 5+ years experience as a website or mobile app developer
- Prior experience with .NET, CSS, and C#
- Familiarity with modern development tools, libraries and frameworks including React, React Native, Redux, Node, GraphQL, Github, CircleCI, Jest, etc
- Effectively communicate via Basecamp, Slack and video calls
- High drive for results orientation
- College degree in computer science preferred
- Spiritual gifts of creative communication and service
View all available positions at Willow Creek.