The Children’s Ministry (Promiseland) Set-Up Technician will support Promiseland by completing basic room set-up & teardown, setting up check-in kiosks, and fulfilling other physical needs to support the ministry.
- Complete Promiseland room set-up duties such as large Lego walls, activity stations and other areas
- Set-Up children’s check-in kiosks in the required areas for Promiseland
- Complete Promiseland room teardown duties such as putting away Lego walls, toys, activity stations, check-in kiosks, etc
- Perform special projects as needed by the supervisor such as moving props to storage or special set ups for events, etc
- Skilled in priority setting and time management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong problem solving agility
- Enjoy working alone or with a small team
- Ability to manage and measure work
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time plus carry and lift 50 lbs or more
- Spiritual gifts of service and/or helps
View all available positions at Willow Creek.