The Campus Care Set-Up Technician impacts the efficiency and effectiveness of ministry by keeping the building operating with excellence. Alongside a team of staff and volunteers, the Set-Up Technician provides hands-on support by setting up rooms, audio-visual equipment, cleaning and vacuuming rooms and hallways, and responding to staff and guest requests. The Set Up Technician must be able to work weekend days.
- Complete assigned room set-up duties
- Complete service coverage duties during weekend or midweek service times and special events
- Perform special projects that support the campus environment
- Respond to staff and guest requests
- Experience in cleaning and/or room set-up for events
- Experience in basic audio-visual set-up—or willingness to be trained
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong customer focus
- Able to perform physical labor such as moving tables and chairs, lifting up to 30 lbs, using cleaning chemicals, and being in constant motion.
- Spiritual gifts of helps, administration, and/or hospitality
View all available positions at Willow Creek.