Our Willow Creek, Crystal Lake church community is open to people from all backgrounds, regardless of where they are on their spiritual journey.
As the Administrative Assistant you will be a part of carrying out this mission in your support of the functions of the Campus Pastor. You will provide ongoing assistance, organization, and attention to detail needed to ensure scheduling demands are well-organized, travel arrangements are made, and other details. This position is part time, 30 hours per week.
- Support and coordinate the responsibilities of the Campus Pastor including the coordination of details, calendar invitations, travel arrangements, meetings and events, etc. Keep calendars organized and free of conflicts.
- Assist with email management by drafting responses, acting on meeting requests, filing important items, and deleting obsolete messages.
- Support planning events including All-Staff meetings and events, donor events, assisting the Marcom Core team with Social Media communication, etc.
- Manage expense reports and reimbursements for the Campus Pastor.
- Other administrative functions include, but not limited to, writing & managing the E-News, taking notes during meetings, procuring supplies, errands, and anticipating the needs of the Campus Pastor.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Must be highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and manage multiple deadlines
Excellent organizational skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Working knowledge of basic office systems, including MS Office and Google Suite
Ability to prioritize requests and tasks based upon understanding of the goals of the Office of the Campus Pastor
- Evidence of a life that continues to be changed by the grace of Jesus Christ
- Passion and enthusiasm for the mission and vision of Willow Creek Community Church
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic role
- Energetic and positive personality
- Have a can-do, whatever-it-takes attitude
- Must exemplify trustworthiness and ability to maintain confidentiality
View all available positions at Willow Creek.