The Volunteer Experience Director will ensure a consistent and excellent experience for all Children’s Ministry (Promiseland) volunteers. He or she will create and manage the volunteer recruitment pipeline and develop a first class volunteer onboarding, training and development process.
- Oversee the management and development of the Volunteer Experience Staff team
- Ensure volunteers are fully equipped to serve at the Weekend service experiences
- Create and manage a volunteer recruitment pipeline
- Assess volunteer skills and giftedness to align them with their best fit
- Create community and a sense of belonging within the Promiseland and Willow Creek volunteer team
- Some college or college degree preferred
- Prior experience demonstrating effective leadership and development of volunteers
- Effective team builder and leader
- Strong drive for results and an excellent motivator
- Ability to work during some weekend services
- Ability to stand/walk in place for long periods
- Spiritual gifts of leadership, administration, shepherding, and/or wisdom
View all available positions at Willow Creek.