The full time Volunteer Coach – Recruiting will lead the recruitment of volunteers for Promiseland Children’s Ministry and assist in training and shepherding assigned volunteers. The Volunteer Coach will also provide on-site support and assistance to assigned Promiseland rooms during two of our three weekend services.
- Provide leadership to Volunteer Experience Team recruiting initiatives
- Provide weekend support and help to Promiseland rooms during two of our three weekend church services with an emphasis on volunteer care and encouragement
- Conduct interviews for potential volunteers with an emphasis on volunteer care and determining the right fit
- Meet with assigned Promiseland room leaders to provide one on one care and training
- Assist in the development and implementation of volunteer training sessions
- Assist with community wide events as needed
- Experience in effectively leading and recruiting volunteers
- Skilled in compassion, listening and understanding
- Very approachable with strong interpersonal skills
- High drive for results
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work during some weekend services
- Ability to stand/walk in place for long periods
- Spiritual gifts of leadership, service/helps, shepherding and/or wisdom
View all available positions at Willow Creek.