The part time Connection & Small Group Coordinator for our Middle School and High School Student Ministries develops and oversees connection strategy that moves new and fringe students toward being connected in community. This person also builds a healthy small group culture within Elevate and Impact through the development of content that fosters fantastic small group conversations. This role is 10 hours per week.
- Oversee strategy and processes designed to welcome, connect, and integrate new students into our middle school and high school communities
- Equip, develop, and shepherd volunteer teams of students and adults who serve as Connection Team hosts or Small Group Leaders
- Manage operational details and systems for connection team, small groups, and other occasional events
- Create small group questions that facilitate fantastic conversations and build community
- Skilled in building effective teams
- Strong planning and process management skills
- Skilled in conflict management
- Prior experience training and developing volunteer leaders
- Prior experience working in student ministry and/or small groups
- Some college preferred
- Spiritual gifts of leadership, administration, knowledge, exhortation, shepherding, creative communication, and/or hospitality
View all available positions at Willow Creek.