Elevate is our middle school ministry (grades 6-8), a place where tweens and teens can explore their faith and find a community of peers and leaders to walk alongside during the best (and worst) parts of middle school. It is a place for students to bring their non-churched friends and offers games, engaging teaching, and small-groups, which are designed for going deeper into community and tackling deep questions.
As the Elevate (6th-8th grade) Worship Pastor & Producer you will help create and execute powerful weekend worship services by developing students and adults in their expression of worship pointing Elevate students towards Jesus. You will continuously develop a vision that helps create a culture of worship for middle school students.
- Lead Weekend Worship for Elevate including the planning of services, scheduling of volunteers and leading worship for weekend gatherings.
- Develop arrangements for songs, preparing charts, demos, and tracks as needed for weekend services.
- Execute Program & Informational Media elements which includes teaming closely with the Elevate staff and Next Gen Core Creative Directors and participating in brainstorming and creative meetings to bring the team’s creative ideas to completion.
- Lead rehearsals, sound checks, run throughs and actual programs of weekends & events.
- Coordinate with the Next Gen Technical Directors to ensure that technical aspects such as lighting, sound, video & staging are done with excellence.
- Develop a volunteer culture for students and adults by creating a structure for students/adults to explore and practice their gifts within the ministry.
- Collaborate with the Core Team, Elevate Team, and other ministry departments (Main, Production, Programing, Promiseland, Impact, etc) to best serve middle school students and move the ministry forward.
SUCCESS IS DEFINED AS...
A worship culture that helps students grow in their relationship with Jesus.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- Passion for Worship & Creative Arts
- Ability to recruit, lead and develop musicians
- Passion for Youth Ministry
- Skilled in Leadership Development
- Organized manager of people and resources
- Biblical/Theological Knowledge
- Creative programming experience
- Experience with Ableton Live, Planning Center, ProPresenter, and current Social Media trends
- Proven team builder
- Self aware
- Risk Taker
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Prior worship leading experience including musical skills and music theory knowledge
- Success in directing and overseeing music teams
- Proven track record in leading large-scale productions
View all available positions at Willow Creek.