The part time Kids Zone Program Manager will lead, and equip our Care Center’s Kids Zone child care volunteers while ensuring a safe, joy-filled environment that serves the children of Care Center guests with dignity.
- Recruit, equip and shepherd leaders to create strong vision led volunteer teams
- Develop and prepare intentional activities and play opportunities for children in the Kids Zone
- Procure supplies and furniture that help carry out a dignified and fun Care Center experience
- Create processes that ensure every Kid Zone volunteer is screened and connected well to leaders and teams.
- Verify that rosters are maintained and volunteers are regularly trained in safety procedures
- Act as part of the staff coverage rotation with 2–3 serves per month and regularly visit the Kid Zone teams
- Participate in all team meetings in Care Center, Compassion and Justice and Willow Creek Community Church
- Excellent leadership and team building skills
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to motivate others
- Skilled in time management
- Experience in leading and recruiting volunteers
- Passionate about caring for children
- Spiritual gifts of leadership, administration, knowledge, discernment and hospitality
View all available positions at Willow Creek.