The part time Children's Ministry (Promiseland) Pre-K teacher will provide an interactive, age appropriate lesson using our curriculum to reach and teach our Pre-K room. This will include adapting our curriculum, prepping any activities that go with the lesson, leading volunteers, and being a part of a larger team.
- Adapt curriculum and activities to fit Pre-K children
- Teach and lead the Sunday Morning programming in the classroom
- Lead room volunteers
- Experience teaching or working with young children preferred
- Skilled at creating age relevant learning through activity
- Ability to lead volunteers
- Strong organization skills
- Spiritual gifts of shepherding, creative communication and/or hospitality
- Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs. and be on your feet for long stretches of time
View all available positions at Willow Creek.