Midweek Promiseland is our Wednesday night Children’s Ministry. Children Infant through Grade 5 attend children’s programming while their parents/guardians attend Willow Midweek Services and/or classes. The Midweek Promiseland Director will ensure a consistent and excellent experience for children during our Midweek service. The Director develop the curriculum for children’s midweek service that is in alignment with the broader Promiseland (weekend) Children’s ministry curriculum strategy. In addition, the Director will recruit, train and develop volunteers for Midweek Promiseland.
- Recruit, train and equip midweek Promiseland vounteers
- Develop midweek curriculum in alignment with weekend children’s ministry curriculum
- Manage the volunteer database for our midweek volunteers
- Collaborate with the Promiseland Children’s Ministry Kid Experience team on content creation
- Create community and a sense of belonging within the midweek team
- Prior experience recruiting, developing and leading volunteers
- Skilled experience in leading trainings or presentations
- Experience in developing ongoing processes
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent problem solving and conflict management skills
- Approachable and with strong listening, patience and team building skills
- Some college or college degree preferred
- Able to be mobile for long periods of time
- Spiritual gifts of leadership, administration, wisdom and/or shepherding
View all available positions at Willow Creek.