The Promiseland (Children’s Ministry) Assistant Director will work with the Promiseland Staff to oversee and provide support for our weekend kids programming and services.
- Oversee, develop ,and grow our Sunday Promiseland programming and culture
- In conjunction with the Family Pastor and Promiseland Team, coordinate, and lead special Promiseland initiatives and events such as Family Dinner Nights, After School Programming, Mother/Son Date Nights, Summer Camp, etc.
- Interact with and participate in Willow Crystal Lake events and special programming when appropriate
- Build and lead a diverse volunteer team with focus on recruitment, retention and training
- Interface with other Regional Campus Promiseland leaders and South Barrington Promiseland leaders
- Prior experience working with kids and teens
- Prior experience leading adult volunteers
- College Degree
- Excellent leadership, strategic agility, and innovation management
- Strong coaching and developing skills
- Skilled at teaching
- Creative with some design/communication skills (digital, written, and/or video)
- Spiritual gifts of leadership, encouragement, and/or shepherding
View all available positions at Willow Creek.