The Childcare Worker will assist and/or lead a classroom to provide childcare for people attending various classes at Willow Creek Community Church, including Women’s Daytime Classes, MOPs, Alpha, and Financial Peace University.
- Supervise a classroom for a particular group of children including room check-in, supervising children, and possibly leading group time
- Lead, encourage, and direct all childcare volunteers in the room
- Help set up and clean up the room
- Meet with the Lead Coordinator as needed for room instructions
- Passion for teaching and caring for kids
- Experience providing childcare
- Day care or prior children’s ministry experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Spiritual Gifts of teaching, shepherding, encouragement, and/or helps
View all available positions at Willow Creek.