Group Life Coaches play a key role in the discipleship process at Willow Creek. This role disciples key leaders in the church who are trained to raise up and disciple others. Key goals are to support 10 thriving Section Communities and 200 thriving small groups as well as leading, shepherding and guiding a small group of 10 Section Leaders.
- Work with 10 Section Leaders to raise up, disciple, equip and support volunteer teams so that each Willow pillar (Reach, Connect, Disciple, and Mobilize) thrives
- Oversee a geography or affinity group with the goal of cultivating connection and discipleship in Sections that have a population of that same geography or affinity
- Be an active member of the Group Life Staff Team by helping to oversee and implement training, retreats and other events
- Facilitate the leader onboarding process for your Sections
- Provide pastoral oversight for Sections and groups
- Experience and skill in building effective teams and developing direct reports
- Prior experience leading small groups
- Skilled in coaching small group leaders
- Familiar with small group leader training and small group ministry strategies
- Ability to design processes and procedures for direct reports to execute
- College degree
- Spiritual gifts of leadership, administration, shepherding, and discernment
View all available positions at Willow Creek.