The Evangelism Director is personally fired up for evangelism, and both gifted and passionate about shaping the vision and strategy for all Willow Section Communities and small groups to reach their friends, neighbors and co-workers. The Evangelism Director will stoke the flames of evangelism, inspiring and training people to reach others. This person, and the team he or she leads, will be responsible for leading Willow’s centralized Alpha Course offerings, and also training others to host de-centralized Alpha in their neighborhoods and workplaces. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to reach a great many people for Christ in a culture that is passionate about the same.
- Shape strategy and cast vision for evangelism and Alpha and rally Section Communities, small groups and staff toward this vision
- Design and develop processes and systems to reach non-attendees, first time visitors, new attendees and others to centralized Alpha Course offerings that are led directly by the Alpha Manager
- Develop new strategies for how Alpha Courses can be offered through Section Communities, in homes, to new audiences (youth, seniors, etc.) that can be led through Willow Reach Pillar Leaders and others in the community
- Provide all congregants with opportunities to understand why they should evangelize, and offer them various forms of training
- Lead the Alpha Manager in recruiting, training and developing volunteers to facilitate various Alpha courses
- Inspirational leader and excellent Team Builder
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Ability to cast a vision, gather support and motivate a team to achieve that vision
- Strong initiative and organizational planning skills
- Skilled at reaching out to those far from God and inviting them in
- Prior experience leading and building teams and developing volunteers
- Prior experience with Alpha Course
- College Degree
- Spiritual gifts of leadership, shepherding, evangelism and hospitality
View all available positions at Willow Creek.