The Director of Willow Young Adults will lead the team that will fulfill the vision and mission of our Willow Young Adults Ministry (WYA, 18–20-somethings). WYA seeks to be a safe and inspiring community for the spiritually curious and the spiritually hungry to connect with each other and connect with God. The ministry’s mission is to empower their generation to help those far from Christ become fully devoted to Christ.
- Lead a high-functioning team of young adult staff and key volunteers that love both the work they do and the people they work with
- Cast vision to the ministry for both the vision and values of the ministry and be available and intentional about connecting with people throughout the ministry
- Manage both the wellbeing and performance of each team member and engage and invest in key leaders in the ministry
- Live out and create a culture of pastoring an discipleship, model a spiritually surrendered life and be a part of the WYA community
- Lead the ministry pastorally; giving prayer, thought and action to the needs and opportunities for all who attend and keep the passion and energy alive for both evangelism and discipleship
- Minimum 3 years’ experience pastoring people
- College degree
- Biblical and theological competency
- Excellent team builder
- Ability to cast a vision that people will rally behind
- Gifted in pastoring and shepherding
- Spiritual gifts of leadership, wisdom, discernment, shepherding and/or teaching
View all available positions at Willow Creek.