The Global Operations & Finance Manager manages operations for the Global Compassion & Justice Ministry, including finances, logistics and event planning. The Operations and Finance manager will provide operational and logistical support for our Global Teams trips and manage the budget for the ministry. In addition, the manager will coordinate weekly volunteers and large ministry events.
- Coordinate team trips in regards to documentation requirements, travel arrangements, software, itinerary and budgets
- Provide management of overall global ministry budget including record accuracy, alignment with financial requirements for grants and fundraising requirements
- Manage and develop weekly office volunteers and assess opportunities for greater volunteer involvement
- Collaborate with Global staff in leading the implementation of annual ministry events (Celebration of Hope, Willow 5K, seed packing initiatives, etc)
- Assist with general administrative tasks as needed
- Bachelors or Associates degree required
- Prior experience in administration and/or operations
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Proven business acumen and financial skills
- Highly skilled in communication
- Ability to identify inefficiencies in processes and provide solutions
- Spiritual gifts of administration, discernment and service/helps
View all available positions at Willow Creek.