Fighting poverty and injustice so that lives are transformed and Jesus is known is the mission of the Willow Creek Care Center. We live out this mission by sharing the hope and love of Christ while meeting basic needs and offering long-term solutions that empower people toward a more stable future.
As the Care Center Clinic Coordinator you will assist in the operations of the Dental/Eye clinic. In addition, you will assist in clinical functions as they relate to chairside support for volunteer dentists and patients. You will also support dental care by preparing treatment rooms, instruments and materials, performing x-rays, reviewing clinical documentation, assisting with procedures and maintaining compliance according to dental practice.
- Chairside assistant for volunteer dentists in various procedures.
- Supporting Clinic volunteers during shifts.
- Oversee Clinic compliance and procedures including HIPAA, volunteer licenses and liability and safety.
- Responsible for maintaining proper levels of clinic supplies along with overseeing equipment is maintained, cleaned and in proper order.
- Attend staff and team meetings. Participate in staff coverage.
SUCCESS IS DEFINED AS...
A non-profit Dental office maintaining a high standard of care and excellence throughout the community.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Skills & Competencies
- Fluent in spanish is desired but not required.
- Good communication skills and bedside manner.
- Dental office or medical office experience is strongly desired.
- Use of medical technologies and performing diagnostic procedures.
- Experience assisting in clinical functions as they relate to chairside support for dentists and patients.
- Learner - Can take direction and feedback and has a great desire to learn.
- Self-aware - Knows where they have weakness and finds others to fill in those gaps.
- Leadership - Can command a room and give direction.
- Drive for results - Sees the end goal and know what it takes to achieve it.
Education & Experience
- Experience in a medical practice
View all available positions at Willow Creek.