The Weekend Producer will act as creative supervisor for the development and execution of creative elements for Weekend services. The producer will manage the coordination, administration, and execution of inspiring, distraction-free worship experiences.
- Project manages all main stage elements needed to execute main stage services, including developing detailed project plans and deadlines for each service
- Communication support and detail management for on-stage and technical teams prior to events, as well as during rehearsal run-throughs and services.
- Produce live elements of the weekend services
- Attend and/or lead pre-production meetings including meeting preparation, brainstorming, evaluation, etc
- Develop and research some creative ideas
- College degree
- Excellent team leadership skills
- Strong problem solving and strategic planning skills
- Prior project management experience
- Excellent creative planning skills
- Strong operational skills including timeliness, organization and process management
- Experience developing creative ideas
- Spiritual gifts of leadership, administration, and creative communication
View all available positions at Willow Creek.