The part time Social Media Coordinator will promote Willow Creek Community Church across all digital platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc. and lead in cutting edge digital work.
- Develop a digital strategy plan for Willow Creek Community Church
- Establish a social media culture that encourages sharing and engagement on social media
- Oversee the church’s overall social media networks
- Provide reporting and analysis of social media analytics
- Some college or an Associate’s degree
- Broad knowledge in social media across all platforms
- Ability to clearly communicate
- Excellent written skills
- Understanding of social media analytics and promotion
- Spiritual gifts of administration, wisdom, discernment, exhortation, creative communication, and/or helps
View all available positions at Willow Creek.