As the Production Manager you will oversee all technical arts systems and elements for services and special events at the Huntley campus including audio, video, lighting, and stage management to help create an immersive atmosphere in our auditorium so that our congregants can encounter God. You will also recruit, train, and empower a skilled and engaged technical arts team of volunteers to execute excellent, distraction-free services.
- Projection/screen graphics creation/implementation for pre-service slides, worship songs, and campus pastor/communicator needs
- Recruit, train, and oversee technical arts team of volunteers: including video team, front of house audio, graphics operators, lighting technicians, stage managers, and more
- Manage all audio fulfillment functions for both services and special events
- Oversee lighting design, implementation, and execution for services
- Fulfillment of stage props for stage personalities, special elements for services
- Maintenance and development of video systems, streaming and in-room
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Leadership skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Action oriented
- Proficiency in Pro Presenter 7, Adobe Premiere, audio systems, lighting systems, and broadcast video systems
- Innovator - always learning and looking to push the edge of technical excellence within budgetary parameters
- Incessant tinkerer - consistently experimenting with ways big and small to improve the technical experience in our room and online.
- Collaborator - able to work well with others and able to appropriately give and receive constructive feedback that leads to improvements in the technical arts.
- Teacher - willingness to impart technical skills to inexperienced volunteers.
- Prior experience leading production
View all available positions at Willow Creek.