The Ministries Technical Director works on a team of technical artists, providing general audio, lighting, and video support for various ministry events, including weddings, funerals, and workshops. This role works closely with the Production Events and Operations Director as well as other ministry directors at Willow Creek’s South Barrington campus. The Ministries Technical Director will both operate events and serve as a coach to volunteers.
- Operating production for ministry events
- Recruiting, training, and scheduling volunteers
- Communicating with ministry leaders about event needs
- Preparing technical gear and media in event venues
- Assist with other production operating needs and maintenance at the campus
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
Skills & Competencies
- General technical skill in audio, lighting, and video
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service-focused across multiple ministries
- Team training and management
- High relational and emotional intelligence
- Organized & detail-oriented
- Composed under pressure
Education & Experience
- 2 years experience volunteering or working in church production
- Operational experience with ProPresenter
- 5+ years living fully devoted to Christ
SUCCESS IS DEFINED AS:
Supporting various ministries across varied venues with an eye to technical excellence and a heart to serving others.
View all available positions at Willow Creek.