The Marketing and Communications (Marcom) Director will oversee the marketing and communications for Willow Creek Community Church’s main campus in South Barrington, IL. This role will provide strategy and development of marketing campaigns for 4-5 major events throughout the year to garner increased attendance. Also, the Director will provide oversight for design of internal church communications in print and digital formats. In addition this role will be responsible for strategy and development of PR related to key church events and master brand communications. The Marcom Director will also provide leadership and management for the Marcom Team including freelance resources and volunteers.
- Lead unified marketing and production of Willow Creek. Develop 4-5 key marketing initiatives around key events each year. Produce campaign in all media and oversee advertising budget.
- Provide vision and leadership and oversee production of internal communications for attendees, staff, and volunteers. Maintain internal systems to manage communication process.
- Lead and oversee the communication between the church and any outside forum or venue such as community leaders, news outlets, members or church attenders.
- College degree
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment and ensure positive outcomes
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of industry trends is essential
- Proven experience leading marketing and communications teams
- Strong electronic media and PR skills
- Experience working with social media, online distribution and web development
- Spiritual gifts of leadership, discernment and/or creative communication
View all available positions at Willow Creek.