At Willow Creek, one goal of the production team is to help create an immersive atmosphere in our spaces so that our congregants can encounter God.
As the Lighting Technician you will be involved with the lighting team meeting various production needs across the SB campus including, but not limited to, weekend and midweek services, ministry events and workshops, and outside events.
- Operating lighting for ministry events
- Lighting set-up in event venues
- Assist with other production operating needs as assigned
- Training and support of lighting volunteers in various ministries
SUCCESS IS DEFINED AS...
Supporting lighting needs at the South Barrington campus with an eye to technical excellence and a heart to serving others.
PREFERRED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- General technical skill in lighting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service-focused across multiple ministries
- High relational and emotional intelligence
- Organized & detail-oriented
- Composed under pressure
Education & Experience
- 1 year experience volunteering or working in church production
- 5+ years living fully devoted to Christ
View all available positions at Willow Creek.