The Creative Director for our high school ministry Student Impact will lead the efforts to create and execute powerful and engaging on stage content for our weekend gatherings and events, as well as social media channels. The primary responsibility for this position is to make our weekend gatherings as powerful and engaging as they can be, utilizing video, graphics, drama, dance and more. Partnering with our worship and teaching pastors, the Creative Director’s mission is to make Student Impact irresistible to the 25,000 high school students within ten miles of Willow Creek.
- Provide concepts and visual direction for on stage program elements, videos, etc
- Brainstorm weekend message series concepts and titles
- Write scripts for videos, spoken word pieces and other on stage service content as needed
- Maintain the social media presences of Impact, adapting or creating content to build the brand of the ministry on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat
- Supervise production timelines for program elements ensuring all work is finished on time and give final approval on all weekend content
- Design or direct print and web pieces for various Impact events and initiatives
- Prior experience in leading experiential worship and attractional ministry
- Prior experience and focus on on-stage programming elements
- Strong creativity and innovation
- Excellent technical skills in video and graphic design
- Spiritual gifts of leadership, evangelism, creative communication and/or craftsmanship
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. and climb ladders
View all available positions at Willow Creek.