The Marketing & Communications Content Writer will create compelling content to be used in weekly emails, website copy, app articles, blog and story posts, and social media posts within a consistent brand voice. The Content Writer will add value by actively engaging congregants and staff in order to gather stories and information to produce written work that promotes connection and spiritual growth through our various communication channels.
- Copy writing included in these writing assignments may be web copy, extended content blog writing, handout copy, etc
- Creating content, formatting and distributing Willow Weekly enews
- Work with Marketing Communications and departments around the church in creating engaging app content that works within our growth strategy
- Copy editing of weekly verbals, auditorium side screens and lobby screens
- 3-5 years’ relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience
- Experience using The Christian Writer’s Manual of Style
- Ability to adhere to a style guide and uphold a high grammatical and syntax standard
- Highly proficient in Google Suite
- Experience publishing content on website or app platforms preferred
- Detail and Action Oriented
- Strong interpersonal communications
- Excellent written communications
- Spiritual gifts of discernment, faith, and creative communication
View all available positions at Willow Creek.